White Trash by April Rankin
|White Trash.doc||38 KB|
6 oz. (or 1 heaping cup) semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
3 cups Corn Chex cereal
3 cups Rice Chex cereal
1 cup powdered sugar
1 box 2 gallon Ziplock bags
- Microwave chocolate chips for 1 minute.
- Stir and microwave for an additional 30 seconds.
- Stir in peanut butter until smooth.
- Meanwhile, pour the Rice and Corn Chex cereal into a large bowl. Pour chocolate mixture over cereal and stir gently until coated with the chocolate mixture.
- Place 1 cup powdered sugar into a 2 gallon Ziploc bag then add in Chex and chocolate mixture. Seal bag securely and shake until cereal is coated with the powdered sugar.
- Transfer to a clean Ziploc bag or airtight container.