Victor’s Mac & Cheese
|Victor's Mac & Cheese.doc||38 KB|
1 12 oz pkg. small elbow macaroni
1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
1 Tbsp. salt
4 Tbsp. butter
3 Tbsp. flour
1 small can evaporated milk
2¼ cup milk
½ green bell pepper diced fine
2-3 Tbs. onion, diced fine
1 lb. Velveeta cheese cubed ( Plain or Mexican Flavored)
salt/pepper to taste
- Cook macaroni in water, oil and salt.
- Drain and set aside.
- Melt butter in saucepan, add flour and whisk together.
- Add all milk and cook for 10 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add cheese, salt and pepper and cook until cheese has melted.
- Add bell pepper and onion.
- Mix macaroni with sauce, pour into casserole dish and bake until thoroughly heated @ 325 degrees 20 - 25 minutes
From: Victor & Michelle Liu