USA Coconut Cake
|USA Coconut Cake.doc||36.5 KB|
1 Yellow Pillsbury Cake Mix (with pudding in the mix)
1 15 oz. can Cream of Coconut or Coconut Milk
1 small container Cool Whip
1 7 oz. bag Baker’s Angel Flake Coconut, Sweetened
2 small pkg. fresh raspberries
2 small pkg. fresh blueberries
- Bake cake as directed in a 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Cool completely.
- Punch holes in cake with fork or cake tester.
- Pour cream of coconut all over.
- Layer cool whip then coconut flakes.
- Top with raspberries and blueberries.
- *refrigerate leftovers