Toasted Cheese Squares
|Toasted Cheese Squares.doc||37 KB|
3-4 loaves Pepperidge Farm Very Thin White Bread (can also use wheat)
4 jars Old English Cheese Spread
4 sticks Margarine - softened
1 tsp. Onion Powder
1 tsp. Beau Monde
1 tsp. Tobasco Sauce
1 ½ tsp. Dill Weed
- Cut crust off all slices of bread.
- Mix all remaining ingredients together in medium sized bowl.
- Spread cheese mixture evenly over 3 slices of bread and stack slices evenly.
- Cut the stack into 6 even squares.
- Once you have finished cutting the entire loaf into layered cheese squares.
- Place squares onto a cookie sheet. Let them harden in the freezer for 15-20 min.
- Then you can either bake them @ 350 degrees for 10 - 15 min. or put them in a large
- ziplock bag and freeze until later use.
From: Shannon Rutledge