Tim's Pancetta Pasta
|Tim's Pancetta Pasta.doc||37.5 KB|
1 Tbs. Olive Oil
6 oz. Pancetta (either from deli or in package)
1 14 oz. jar artichoke hearts
1 pkg. fresh thyme
1 pkg. freshly grated parmesan cheese
1 lb. penne rigate pasta
- Cook pasta as directed.
- Cut pancetta into small pieces.
- Drain and cut artichoke hearts into large chunks.
- Coat a large skillet with non-stick spray and add 1 Tbs. olive oil.
- Turn heat on med-low and let oil heat up.
- Add pancetta and let it begin to cook.
- As soon as it starts to slightly brown, add artichokes. Cover and let it cook a few minutes.
- Turn heat to low and add thyme (gently pulling leaves off stems).
- Add drained pasta to skillet and stir together.
- Top with parmesan cheese and serve.
Recipe from Tim Bacci