|Texas Smokies.doc||37.5 KB|
1 package Lil Smokey Beef Sausages
2 containers Pillsbury Original Crescent Rolls
1 stick butter
1/2 cup chopped pecans
1/2 cup brown sugar
splash Whiskey - Jack Daniels or whatever you have handy
- In a sauce pan, melt butter. Then add brown sugar, pecans and whiskey.
- Once all melted and blended, pour into a 9 x 12 baking dish.
- Roll out each crescent roll and cut in half.
- Roll each sausage into crescent roll starting at the wide end of the roll.
- Place all rolled sausages neatly into 9 x 12 baking dish.
- Bake @ 350 for 20-25 min until golden brown.