Sweet Potato Hash Browns
|Sweet Potato Hash Browns.doc||37 KB|
4 - 5 sweet potatoes, peeled and shredded
1 Tbs. onion powder
1 Tbs. garlic powder
pinch ground pepper
2 - 3 Tbs. olive oil or butter
- Peel and shred potatoes. (shred with a hand grater or in a food processor)
- Toss in a mixing bowl and add seasonings. Mix well.
- Heat oil in a large skillet (I prefer a cast iron skillet).
- Add potato mixture to skillet and let cook over medium heat for about 5+ minutes.
- Hash browns should start to crisp some before flipping to other side.
- Once they are browned and softened, they are done.
- Serve with a fried egg or any other protein you desire. (yum,yum)
Adapted from www.nomnompaleo.com