|Sugar Cookies.doc||37.5 KB|
2 sticks butter - softened
4 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 cup half & half
1 1/2 cup sugar
1 tsp. salt
2 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. vanilla
1 Tbs. lemon extract
- In a mixer blend butter and sugar until creamy.
- Add eggs and beat well.
- Add 1 cup flour and 1 tsp. salt - blend
- Add 1 cup flour and 1 Tbs. lemon extract - blend
- Add 1 cup flour and 1/2 cup half & half - blend
- Add 1 cup flour, 2 tsp. baking powder & 1 tsp. vanilla - blend
- Cover and chill in fridge for at least an hour.
- Roll dough over lightly floured surface to 1/4” thickness.
- Cut with cookie cutters and place onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake @ 375 degrees for 8 min.
- Let cool and frost
Makes about 4 doz.