|Stuffed Shells.doc||37.5 KB|
1 box Jumbo Shells
1 Jar Marinara Sauce – your favorite
1 lb. ground beef
1 15 oz. container Ricotta cheese
1 pkg. shredded Mozzarella cheese
1 pkg. Parmesan cheese
¼ - ½ cup chopped onion
5-6 cloves pressed garlic
Garlic Salt (to taste)
Salt/Pepper (to taste)
- Cook shells as directed.
- Brown ground beef with onion and garlic salt.
- Once beef is brown, put in large mixing bowl.
- Add ricotta cheese, 1 cup mozzarella cheese, 1 cup parmesan cheese and garlic.
- Stir until completely mixed.
- Place a few spoonfuls of mixture into cooked shells – filling the shell.
- Once full, turn the shell seam down into a baking dish. Continue stuffing until baking dish is full.
- Pour marinara over shells completely. Add extra mozzarella and parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake for 20-30 min @ 375.