Stuffed Jalapenos by Mike Ryan
|Stuffed Jalapenos.doc||38 KB|
1- 6oz block of Philly cream cheese.
2 medium size Italian sausage links
1 block of sharp cheddar cheese
14-20 large jalapenos
1 slice of bacon per jalapeño
- Let the cream cheese warm to room temperature for easy mixing.
- Fully cook the Italian sausage and then chop it into small pieces.
- Cut the sharp cheddar cheese into very small cubes.
- Mix the Italian sausage, and cubed cheddar into the cream cheese and mix together well, with a spoon.
- Cut the top off of the jalapenos and clean out all of the seeds from the inside. Save the tops.
- Use a spoon to fill each jalapeño to the top with the cream cheese mixture.
- Wrap 1 piece of bacon around each jalapeño bottom to top.
- Place the tops back on the jalapeño and use toothpicks to hold the top and bacon on.
- 1 toothpick will hold the top and the bacon on. The toothpick will go through the top and the end of the bacon and out of the side of the Jalapeño and through the other end of the bacon.
- Grill the jalapenos for 10-15 minutes rotating sides.