Stuffed Chicken Breast by Cody Gill
|Stuffed Chicken Breast.doc||38 KB|
1 15 oz. container Ricotta cheese
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1 small can black olives, chopped - use 1/2 cup
1/3 cup fresh parsley - finely chopped
1 bag sun-dried tomatoes - use 1/3 cup finely chopped
4 chicken breast
1 jar spaghetti sauce - any brand
1 2 cup pkg. of shredded mozzarella cheese - 1 cup for mixture/1 cup for topping
- Mix ricotta cheese, garlic, olives, sun-dried tomatoes, and parsley all together in medium size bowl.
- Cut chicken breast in half down the sides of breast - making like a pocket.
- Stuff chicken breast with cheese mixture.
- Place stuffed chicken breast in a baking dish and cover well with entire jar of spaghetti sauce.
- Bake for 35 min. @ 350 degrees.
- After chicken has been baking for 25 min. sprinkle remaining mozzarella cheese on top and bake for remaining 10 min.
- Serve over your favorite pasta.