Strawberry Cream Dessert
|Strawberry Cream Dessert.doc||39 KB|
2 1/4 cups graham crackers - crushed
6 Tbs. sugar
10 Tbs. butter - melted
1 pkg. (8 oz) cream cheese - softened
1 cup powdered sugar
2 cartons (one 16 oz and one 8 oz) frozen whipped topping - thawed
1 pkg. (3 oz) strawberry gelatin
1/2 cup boiling water
1 cup (8 oz) strawberry yogurt
2 Tbs. graham cracker crumbs
1 1/2 tsp. sugar
1 1/2 tsp. butter - melted
- Crush all graham crackers and mix with melted butter and sugar.
- Pour into a non-greased 9 x 13 dish and press firmly all around getting it evenly distributed. Refrigerate for 15 min.
- Beat cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth. Then add 1 cup whipped topping. Spread evenly over crust.
- In a LARGE bowl, dissolve gelatin with boiling water. Stir in yogurt and 6 cups of whipped topping until completely blended. Pour over cream cheese layer. Refrigerate for an hour.
- Lastly, spread remaining whipped topping over strawberry layer. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Before serving, add crumbly topping.
Serves 12 - 15
Adapted from www.tasteofhome.com