Spinach Artichoke Dip
|Spinach Artichoke Dip.doc||37 KB|
1 10 oz. pkg. frozen spinach, thawed and drained
1 can Artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
1 cup sour cream
1½ cup parmesan cheese, shredded (reserve ½ cup for topping)
1 Tbs. dry onion soup mix
3 lg. green onions, chopped
2 garlic cloves, crushed
½ cup bread crumbs, plain
2 Tbs. butter
- In a medium sized bowl, combine first 7 ingredients and mix until well blended.
- Pour mixture into a 8 x 8 baking dish.
- In a small sauce pan, mix melted butter with bread crumbs.
- Sprinkle remaining ½ cup of parmesan cheese over mixture and top with browned bread crumbs.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 - 25 minutes until dip is hot and bubbly.
- Serve with crackers or pita chips.