Spicy Grilled Shrimp
|Spicy Grilled Shrimp.doc||37 KB|
3 lbs. jumbo shrimp - peeled, de-veined
1 stick butter
1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
1 lime, squeezed
1 Tbs. chili powder
1 Tbs. crushed red pepper
6 cloves of garlic, crushed
- Peel and de-vein shrimp.
- Thread shrimp on to skewers and grill until done.
- In a medium sauce pan, melt butter and add remaining ingredients.
- Whisk all together over medium - low heat and let simmer.
- Add cooked shrimp to a large mixing bowl.
- Pour sauce over shrimp and toss well.
Serve with rice or pasta.