Sock It To Me Cake
|Sock It To Me Cake.doc||37 KB|
1 box Duncan Hines Golden Butter Cake Mix
8 oz. sour cream
¾ cup vegetable oil
½ cup sugar
5 eggs (add one at a time)
3 Tbs. brown sugar
2 tsp. cinnamon
- With a mixer, combine cake mix with sour cream, vegetable oil, sugar and eggs (one at a time).
- In a small bowl, mix brown sugar with cinnamon and set aside.
- Pour ⅔ of cake batter into a greased and floured bundt pan.
- Sprinkle brown sugar mixture all around center of batter.
- Top with remaining cake batter.
- Bake at 300 degrees for 1 hour. (DO NOT open oven while baking or cake will fall.)
From: My precious Mema