Sicilian Chicken and Potatoes
|Sicilian Chicken & Potatoes.doc||37 KB|
6 chicken thighs (with bone & skin)
7 Yukon potatoes - diced
1 small onion - chopped
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- In a large Dutch Oven or baking dish, place potatoes and onion on the bottom.
- Drizzle small amount of olive oil all over and add some salt/pepper. Toss well.
- Wash and dry chicken, place on top of potatoes and onion.
- Rub more olive oil on each thigh, then add more salt/pepper to taste.
- Top with fresh oregano leaves pulled from several twigs.
- Cover with a lid and bake at 400 degrees for 1 1/2 hours.
- Remove lid and cook 10 - 15 additional minutes.