1 small (about 8 oz.) jar sun-dried tomatoes (drained and chopped)
1 - 1 1/2 cup mayo
1 small (about 4 oz.) jar creamy horseradish
1/2 lb. thinly sliced Roast Beef
1 loaf Sourdough Baguette
1 container shaved parmesan
1 small container fresh basil
- In a food processor (or in a small bowl) mix together tomatoes, mayo and horseradish
- until creamy.
- Cut bread into 1/2” - 1” slices. Brush one side with olive oil.
- Place bread on a baking sheet and toast in oven for a few minutes.
- Spread creamy mixture over tops of bread.
- Add roast beef, then parmesan and top with basil.
- Lightly drizzle olive oil and balsmic vinegar over tops.
Recipe from Rusty Hicks