Rustic Broccoli Prosciutto Rotini by Matt Hillyer - 1100 Springs
|Rustic Broccoli Prosciutto Rotini.doc||37.5 KB|
2 large Broccoli Crowns
1 package Rotini Pasta
1 can of Chicken Broth
2 cloves of Garlic - crushed
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
1 teaspoon crushed Red Pepper flakes
1 package thinly sliced Prosciutto
4 tablespoons Olive Oil.
- Saute garlic in olive oil over low-med heat.
- Add chopped broccoli to med-high heat to sear the broccoli.
- Lower the heat.
- Add chicken broth and red pepper and let simmer for 15-20 min.
- Cook pasta as directed.
- Add shredded prosciutto and cooked pasta to broccoli.
- Mix all together and sprinkle in parmesan cheese.
- Serve immediately-
Serves 4 - 6 adults.