|Roasted Broccoli.doc||37 KB|
2 12 oz. bags pre-chopped broccoli florets (or a few broccoli crowns)
5 - 6 cloves garlic - crushed
3 Tbs. Olive Oil
1 lemon - zest and juice
3 Tbs. Pine Nuts
1 1/2 tsp. Kosher salt
pepper to taste
- Cut thick stalks off all broccoli florets (leaving just a little end on each floret)
- Add broccoli to a medium sized mixing bowl.
- Drizzle olive oil, fresh garlic, kosher salt and pepper all over. Toss well.
- Pour mixture onto a foil lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 425 for 20 min.
- Once done, top with pine nuts, lemon zest and the juice of 1 lemon all over roasted broccoli. Serve hot!