Ramen Noodle Coleslaw
|Ramen Noodle Coleslaw.doc||37.5 KB|
2-10 oz. bags of coleslaw (angel hair is best)
1 bunch of green onions (optional) - chopped
2 packages of Ramen noodle seasoning (oriental or chicken flavor)
1/3 cup apple cider vinegar or rice wine vinegar
1/2 cup sugar (more or less to taste)
1/2 cup of extra virgin olive oil
2 packages Ramen noodles, broken up
4 oz. package of slivered almonds
4 oz. package of sunflower seeds (shelled)
- Remove flavor packets from soup mix and set aside.
- Crush noodles and place them in bottom of large bowl.
- Top with slaw mix; sprinkle with almonds, sunflower seeds and chopped green onions.
- Whisk together contents of flavor packets, sugar oil and vinegar.
- Pour over slaw.
- Cover and chill for at least 2 hours.
- Marinating overnight is best.
- Toss before serving.
From: Joann Bautista