|Pumpkin Squares.doc||37.5 KB|
1 gal Blue Bell Vanilla ice cream
1 can Pumpkin – any brand
25-30 Ginger Snap cookies – crushed finely
1 container Cool Whip
½ cup sugar
4 Tbsp. butter
1 – 2 tsp. cinnamon
1 - 2 cups chopped pecans
- Saute the crushed Ginger Snaps in 4 Tbs. butter – this is your crust
- Pour into a 9 x 13 baking dish and cool in freezer for 15-20 min.
- While the crust is cooling, pour softened ice cream into a large mixing bowl.
- Add the pumpkin and Cool Whip and mix all together.
- Add the sugar and the cinnamon to the ice cream mixture.
- Pour the ice cream mixture over the crust and top with pecans and nutmeg.
- Cover and freeze for several hours.
From my Grandmother Margaret