Pulled Pork Tenderloin
|Pulled Pork Tenderloin.doc||38 KB|
3 - 4 lb. pork tenderloin
1 16 oz. jar your favorite salsa, any brand
2 Tbs. fresh jalapeno, diced (seeds removed for less heat)
1 medium onion, chopped in large chunks
Cilantro, for garnish
1 Tbs. garlic powder
1 Tbs. ground cumin
1 Tbs. ground coriander
1 Tbs. onion powder
1 Tbs. ground pepper
1 tsp. salt
- Mix all 6 dry ingredients together and rub all over pork tenderloin.
- Pour salsa and chopped jalapeno into crock pot
- Add prepared tenderloin to crock pot
- Toss chopped onions on top, cover and turn to LOW heat.
- Cook for 4 - 6 hours. (I like to flip tenderloin over after two hours for more moisture)
- Shred with forks once done.
- Pour extra juices on top of shredded meat.
*Garnish each plate with a few slices of avocado and fresh cilantro.
*serve with tortillas, cheese and sour cream for extra flavor