Pork Chops & Pears by Josh Abbott
|Pork Chops & Pears.doc||38 KB|
4 boneless pork chops
6 - 8 fresh basil leaves
4 - 5 garlic cloves - pressed
2 med. sized pears
Feta or Blue Cheese
Small package Pine Nuts
- Lightly coat pork chops with olive oil, cayenne pepper, basil and garlic on both sides.
- Place in a skillet with 3 Tbs. olive oil.
- Cook over med/high heat for several minutes on both sides until completely cooked.
- Cut pears in half and scoop out the centers.
- Brush with olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
- In a sauce pan, brown pears on all sides over med/low heat.
- Plate pears scoop side up. Drizzle with honey and add feta or blue cheese in the scoops. Sprinkle with toasted pine nuts.
- Add the cooked pork chops and pears to plate and enjoy!