|Pizza Rolls.doc||37.5 KB|
- Roll out pizza crust pulling all ends completely out
- Cut crust into small squares (4X6)
- Place 4 - 5 slices of pepperoni into center of square
- Add both cheeses on top and sprinkle lightly with garlic salt
- Roll the crust over to the top (making a roll) - pressing the ends together
- Brush the tops of the pizza rolls with a beaten egg
- Bake at 350 for 15-20 min.
- Serve with warmed marinara sauce for dipping
- Makes about 16 pizza rolls
*Optional – can add other ingredients to the roll like sautéed vegetables like mushrooms or spinach and or other meats like sausage or ground beef.
From: Nancy Pilato