Peanut Butter Cookie Cup
|Peanut Butter Cookie Cups.doc||37 KB|
2 sticks margarine, softened
1 cup sugar
1 cup brown sugar
2 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
2 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. salt
1 cup peanut butter, smooth
1 tsp. vanilla
1 bag individually wrapped heart shaped chocolates
- In a mixer, cream butter and gradually add sugars beating well.
- Add eggs, one at a time and beat well.
- Add flour, salt and salt and blend again.
- Add peanut butter and vanilla. Mix well once more.
- Cover and chill for 1 - 2 hours.
- Shape dough into medium sized balls and place in center of each muffin tin.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10 min or a little less.
- Let cool for 10 min. and place a heart shaped chocolate in center of cookie.