Mushroom Artichoke Stuffing
|Mushroom Artichoke Stuffing.doc||38 KB|
2 Tbs. butter
1 cup yellow onion, chopped
3 garlic cloves, crushed
1 cup celery, chopped
1 14 oz. can quartered artichokes, drained
2 ½ - 3 cups white mushrooms, sliced
1 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
4 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves chopped
1 tsp. fresh rosemary, chopped
1 cup chicken broth
1 cup heavy whipping cream
3 ½ cups Pepperidge Farms Cornbread Stuffing (½ cup reserved for topping)
- In a large skillet, saute onion, garlic and celery in butter until tender.
- Fold in artichokes, mushrooms and parmesan cheese until well blended over medium - low heat.
- Season mixture with salt/pepper, thyme and rosemary.
- Stir in broth and whipping cream.
- Lastly, fold in 3 cups of cornbread stuffing.
- Pour mixture into a large baking dish (such as 9 x 13) and top with remaining cornbread stuffing crumbs.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 - 25 minutes.