Mini Love Muffins
|Mini Love Muffins.doc||38.5 KB|
1 and 1/2 sticks unsalted butter, softened
1 and 1/2 cups sugar
3 jumbo eggs
2 tsp. vanilla
8 oz. sour cream
1/4 cup milk
2 and 1/2 cups flour
2 tsp. baking power
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
1 large orange (1/2 zested)
1 12 oz. bag mini morsels (semi-sweet chocolate chips)
mini cupcake liners
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place liners in a mini muffin tin.
- Cream together butter and sugar together in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy. (About 5 min.)
- Add eggs one at a time while mixing on low speed.
- Follow with vanilla, sour cream and milk.
- In a seperate bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- With the mixer on low speed, gently add dry ingredients to the batter.
- Turn mixer off and gently fold in mini morsels and orange zest.
- Spoon batter into liners, filling each cup about 3/4 full.
- Bake for 20 - 22 minutes until the muffins are lightly browned on top and toothpick tester comes out clean.
Makes over 48 mini muffins. Can use regular muffin tin/liners to make 2 doz. muffins.