Mini Apple Pies
|Mini Apple Pies.doc||38 KB|
1 box of 2 refrigerated pie crusts
4 - 5 small Granny Smith apples (about 4 cups) - peeled and thinly sliced
1 1/2 Tbs. flour
1 tsp. ground cinnamon
1/3 cup light, brown sugar
1/4 tsp. salt
1 bottle carmel sauce
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Peel and slice all apples.
- Place apple slices in a medium mixing bowl and add flour, cinnamon, sugar and salt.
- Toss well.
- With a pizza slicer, cut pie crust into 3” x 3” squares and place into a greased muffin tin. Continue filling all muffin cups with pie crust squares.
- Fill with a generous scoop of apple mixture to each cup.
- Bake for 20 min. and let cool for 15 min.
- Once cool, gently move on to a cooling rack. Drizzle carmel sauce over each mini apple pie and serve.
*tip - place wax paper under cooling rack before adding carmel sauce
*can also serve with a vanilla ice cream