Millionaire Pie by Lenzi Lenaye
|Millionaire Pie.doc||38 KB|
1 Graham Cracker Crust
1 Tub of Cool Whip
1 8oz Pkg Philadelphia Cream Cheese, Softened
1 Cup Crushed Pecans
1 Box of Chocolate Jello Pudding, prepared to directions
1 Cup Sugar
- Combine cream cheese & sugar, until smooth & fluffy.
- Then, into your graham cracker crust, pour 1/2 chocolate pudding, spreading evenly in the bottom of your graham cracker crust.
- Spread the entire amount of the cream cheese and sugar mixture, atop first layer of chocolate pudding.
- Then apply the remaining chocolate pudding atop this layer of cream cheese & sugar.
- Top layer will consist of your container of cool whip and sprinkle with chopped pecans.