Mema’s Banana Puddin’
|Mema's Banana Puddin'.doc||37 KB|
2 large boxes of vanilla Jello Instant Pudding
2 large containers of Cool Whip
6-8 ripe bananas
2 boxes of Nilla Waffers
2 cups of chopped pecans
- Make the pudding as directed on the box
- Slice bananas
- In a large glass bowl you will layer the following:
- Nilla Waffers
- Sliced Bananas
- Cool Whip
- Repeat the layers until the bowl has filled up.
- This recipe serves 8-10 people but you can always improvise
- As a matter of fact, if you are having an adult party and want to put an interesting twist to the dessert, you can dip the Nilla Waffers in rum.
- Let them sit on a cookie sheet to dry out a little before assembling the dessert. YUM!!!
- You can also make individual portions by putting the pudding layers in a half pint canning jar.
From: my Mema Eunice