Meat Loaf Minis
|Meatloaf Minis.doc||37.5 KB|
1 1/2 lb. ground beef - not too lean (85-15)
1 cup – Progresso Brand Italian Style Bread Crumbs or Panko Italian Style Bread Crumbs
1/2 cup chopped onion - optional
2 eggs – beaten
4-6 cloves fresh garlic
1 jar your favorite Marinara sauce
Shredded Mozzarella cheese
Salt/Pepper to taste
*Can add extra ingredients such as cooked bacon, cheddar cheese, jalapenos
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- In lightly greased muffin tin, fill with meat mixture
- Form a hole in each mini.
- Fill hole with marinara sauce.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Last 5 min. of baking can add mozzarella cheese to each mini as a topping if desired.
From: Nancy Pilato