Kicked Up Corn by Jerry Payne (No Justice)
|Kicked Up Corn.doc||48.5 KB|
3 lbs. of Frozen Corn - (4 12oz. bags or less if desired)
2 Pablano Peppers
2 Red Bell Peppers
1 Yellow Bell Pepper
2 Cloves Garlic
32 oz Heavy Whipping Cream
2 Sticks Butter
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Set out frozen corn.
- Cover the pepper with oil. You can put them on a grill or on a baking sheet in the oven.
- You want to char all sides of the peppers. Once cooked, place in a large bowl and cover with plastic wrap for 15 - 20 min.
- Start reducing half of the heavy whipping cream on the stove top. Low heat and bring to a simmer. Stirring occasionally. It will start to reduce and thicken.
- Take peppers out and peel the skins off. Place the peppers in a food processor with garlic, salt and pepper. Give them a good chop.
- Place the corn in a 9 x 13 baking dish. Evenly spread peppers over the corn. Cut butter into 1/4” slices and spread evenly over the top. Pour desired amount of whipping cream over the top. Stir the mixture, salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake for 30 - 40 minutes.
*This make a very large portion - so cut ingredients in half if not serving a large group.