Italian Layered Dip
|Italian Layered Dip.doc||38 KB|
- Line a small/medium bowl with plastic wrap.
- Mix both cheese together and pour into bowl. Smoothing out into a level layer.
- Mix pesto with pine nuts and pour over cheeses. Smoothing a second layer.
- Drain and chop tomatoes. Mix well with garlic. Pour over second layer and spread smooth.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
- When ready to serve, take cover off and place a serving plate upside down over bowl.
- Flip plate right side up while flipping bowl simultaneously upside down on to plate.
- Lift bowl from dip and peel plastic wrap off dip.
Serve with crackers (I like Wheat Thins)
Recipe from: Matt Thomas - owner Victory Grill Stockton, Ca.
*tip - this makes a large portion. If feeding small crowd, cut ingredients in half.
*garnish with rosemary on top of dip