Hello Dolly Bars
|Hello Dolly Bars.doc||37 KB|
1 stick butter
1 cup of Graham cracker crumbs
1 cup shredded coconut
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 cup chopped pecans
1 14 oz. can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter in an 8 x 8 baking dish or 9 x 13 if doubling recipe.
- Remove dish and brush melted butter around sides of dish.
- First layer - spread Graham cracker crumbs evenly over melted butter.
- Next layer - shredded coconut over graham cracker crumbs.
- Next layer - chocolate chips over coconut.
- Next layer - chopped nuts over chocolate chips.
- Top with condensed milk as final layer.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool COMPLETELY ( at least an hour, preferably longer) before cutting into squares.
*best if served cold