Halloweenies with Mustard Sauce
|Halloweenies with Mustard Sauce.doc||37 KB|
1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury Crescent Recipe Creations refrigerated flaky dough sheet
44 cocktail-size smoked link sausages (from a 1 lb. package)
½ cup creamy Dijon mustard
1 Tbs. dried oregano leaves – crushed
- Heat oven to 375 F degrees
- On a clean, work surface, roll dough sheet onto 14x11 inch rectangle. Cut dough into 7x1/2 inch strips (making about 44 strips).
- Pat sausages dry with a paper towel.
- Wrap 1 strip of dough around each sausage to look like a mummy; press firmly at each end to secure. Place on baking sheet 2 inches apart.
- Bake 10-15 min. or until golden brown. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix mustard and oregano.
- Once Halloweenies are cooked, dot the eyes with a toothpick and regular mustard.
- Serve warm with mustard sauce or with ketchup and regular mustard.
Adapted from Pillsbury