Grilled Cilantro Shrimp and Pineapple
|Grilled Cilantro Shrimp and Pineapple.doc||36.5 KB|
1 lb. shrimp, peeled and deveined
1 big handful cilantro
½ cup olive oil
2 cloves garlic
⅓ cup macadamia nuts
1 fresh lime, squeezed
pinch kosher salt/crushed pepper
*extra limes for garnish
- In a food processor or blender, add cilantro, olive oil, garlic, nuts, lime, salt/pepper. Blend to a pesto consistency. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Skewer shrimp and brush each side with cilantro mixture.
- Allow to marinate while warming grill on medium high heat.
- Grill shrimp skewers for 3 - 5 minutes each side until pink.
- Add pineapple spears to grill for 2 - 3 minutes each side.
- Once done, plate and enjoy!