Graham Cracker Treats
|Graham Cracker Treats.doc||37.5 KB|
1 box graham crackers
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup butter (2 sticks)
1 cup pecans, chopped finely
- Lay graham crackers, broken apart - tightly in a non-stick, 10X15 pan with a 1" rim.
- In a saucepan, heat the butter and sugar until it comes to a rolling boil.
- Boil mixture for 2 minutes until it is very well blended.
- Pour this mixture quickly and evenly over the crackers.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and quickly distribute chopped pecans evenly over the top of the crackers....must be hot so that the pecans will stick.
- Once cooled, separate squares with a spatula or a knife and serve.
From: 'Church Lady'