German Hamburgers by Charla Corn
|German Hamburgers.doc||39 KB|
1 lb. Ground Beef – grass fed or organic if possible
1 can Grands Homestyle Buttermilk Biscuits
½ cup chopped Yellow Onion
Sliced Swiss cheese and Cheddar Cheese
1 -2 tsp. Onion Powder
1 Tbs. Olive Oil
- Sauté the onion in 1 Tbs. olive oil
- Add beef and brown
- Add onion powder and salt and pepper to taste
- On a clean surface, flour each side of a biscuit and roll out flat
- Place on a non-stick baking sheet and add a pile of beef mixture to the center.
- Place 1 slice of Swiss cheese and 1 slice of cheddar cheese on top of beef.
- Roll out another biscuit a little larger than 1st biscuit.
- Tap a small amount of water to edges of 1st biscuit and place 2nd biscuit on top.
- Pinch edges together forming like ravioli.
- *Make sure the edges are not sticking to the sheet.
- Push a fork through the center to give it some holes to breath.
- Brush a small amount of butter on top and repeat until all biscuits in can have been used.
- Put completed hamburgers in the oven @ 350 degrees for 13-17 min.
- Cut in half after baking and enjoy!!!