|Eggs Benedict.doc||102 KB|
1 bag frozen shredded hash browns
1 bag baby arugula
1 package whole wheat English muffins
1 package peppered, smoked Salmon
1 package Knorr hollandaise sauce
- Cook hash browns in a large skillet as directed.
- In a fry pan or griddle, cook the egg in an egg fry ring until it’s cooked to your liking.
- Split English muffin in half and toast.
- Make hollandaise sauce as directed.
- On a plate, first add hash browns. Next layers: 1 slice of English muffin, arugula, salmon, egg and top with hollandaise sauce.