Donut Hole Sliders
|Donut Hole Sliders.doc||37 KB|
1 lb. lean ground beef
3 - 4 dozen donut holes, sliced
Cheddar cheese, cut into 1” square slices
salt / pepper, to taste
- In a medium mixing bowl, blend beef with salt and pepper.
- Form 1½ Tbs. of beef into mini patties.
- Cook them in a large skillet (I prefer cast iron) over medium heat flipping as you would a regular sized hamburger.
- Just before patties are cooked, add cheese slice on top of each patty and allow to melt.
- Layer patty between sliced donut hole buns.
- Munch and enjoy!