|Deviled Eggs.doc||38 KB|
1/2 cup mayonnaise
4 oz. cream cheese - softened
2 tsp. mustard
2 Tbs. Pepper Works Candy Krisps Jalapenos - finely chopped
salt/pepper - to taste
1 lemon, zested
1 sm. can French Fried Onions
Parsley - finely chopped
- Fill large pot with water completely covering the eggs. Bring to a rolling boil then turn heat off. Let eggs continue to cook for 20 - 25 min. Carefully drain water and refill pot with cold water. Let eggs sit another 10 min.
- Gently peel eggs (I find it easier to peel under cold, running water) and slice in half.
- Removed egg yolks into a large bowl and sit whites aside.
- Add mayo, mustard, cream cheese, lemon zest, jalapenos and salt/pepper to bowl and mash/mix with a fork.
- Cut a small tip off corner of sandwich baggie and add mixture to bag.
- Squeeze small amounts of mixture into egg whites.
- Top eggs with paprika, crushed french onions and parsley.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.