Dept. Store Cookies
|Dept. Store Cookies.doc||37 KB|
2 cups butter, softened (4 sticks)
2 cups sugar
2 cups brown sugar
4 cups flour
5 cups old fashioned oats
2 tsp. baking powder
2 tsp. baking soda
2 cups chopped pecans
2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Cream together first 5 ingredients in a mixer.
- Fold in flour, oats, baking powder and baking soda. Mix well.
- Gently add pecans and chocolate chips and blend together.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 - 3 hours.
- Use an ice cream scoop or large spoon to measure out cookies.
- Roll dough into a ball and place on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 12 - 15 minutes at 350 degrees or until just done in the center.
- Let cool for 5 - 10 minutes.
Makes 36+ large cookies.
Recipe from: Dalice Mogollon