Crock Pot Queso
1 lb. lean ground beef
2 Tbs. butter
1 sweet onion - finely chopped
3 garlic cloves - crushed
1/2 of 32 oz. block Velveeta Cheese (Original) - cubed
1/2 of 32 oz. block Velveeta Cheese (Queso Blanco) - cubed
1 10 oz. can Rotel (Original)
1 4.5 oz can green chilies (diced)
1/2 cup whole milk
4 jalapenos - finely chopped
cilantro for garnish
- Saute onion and garlic with 2 Tbs. melted butter.
- Add beef and cook completely.
- Pour meat mixture into large crock pot.
- Top with cubed cheeses, Rotel, green chilies, whole milk, and chopped jalapeno.
- Cook on low for 1 hour (stirring occasionally).
- Keep crock pot on low while serving.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
*can use entire block of Original Velveeta if you can't find Queso Blanco flavor