Crock Pot Chicken Pot Pie
|Crock Pot Chicken Pot Pie.doc||39.5 KB|
- Chop all vegetables - carrots, celery, garlic and shallots.
- Chop chicken breast into 1” cubes.
- Whisk together wine, flour, whipping cream and chicken broth.
- Place chicken and vegetables in crock pot.
- Pour whisked liquid over chicken and vegetables.
- Give it a good stir and salt/pepper to taste.
- Set crock pot on low to cook for 6 - 7 hours or on high for 4 - 5 hours.
- 30 min before finished set oven at 350 degrees to cook biscuits.
- While biscuits are baking, fold chopped parsley into chicken mixture.
Serve in bowls with biscuit. (I like to break the biscuit in half and put one side on the bottom of the bowl and the top biscuit on the top of bowl. Yumminess all the way through!)