Creamy Mac 'n Cheese
|Creamy Mac 'n Cheese.doc||37.5 KB|
16 oz. box uncooked elbow pasta
1 cup milk
½ cup heavy cream
12 oz. Velveeta (original) cheese, cubed
¾ cup freshly grated Fontina cheese
½ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
½ tsp. garlic salt
few (like three) dashes ground pepper
*fresh finely chopped Italian parsley for garnish (optional)
- Cook pasta as directed and drain.
- In a large deep pot, warm milk and heavy cream over LOW heat.
- Add Velveeta cubes and gently stir while melting over med - low heat.
- Once melted, add in other cheeses and stir together.
- Sprinkle in garlic salt and pepper dashes
- Fold in cooked pasta and toss to coat.
- Take a taste.
- Add more garlic salt and pepper if needed.
- Serve immediately.