Crab Cakes by Rob Baird
|Crab Cakes.doc||36.5 KB|
1 lb. Jumbo Lump Crab Meat
1 red bell pepper – finely chopped
1 yellow bell pepper – finely chopped
1 tsp. Tabasco sauce
1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
1 tsp. Dry English Mustard
½ cup Mayo
¾ cup of crushed Saltine crackers
½ fresh lemon – juice only
Old Bay Seasoning – to taste
Panko breadcrumbs for coating
3 Tbs. Olive Oil & 2 Tbs. butter – to cook with
- Combine all ingredients except for crab meat. Mix thoroughly and then add crab meat…toss lightly.
- Make crab mixture into cakes.
- Coat both sides with Panko breadcrumbs.
- Heat olive oil and butter over med-high heat.
- Cook crab cakes on both sides for 5 mins until golden brown.
- Finish in a preheated oven @ 375 degrees for about 15 min.