|Company Potatoes.doc||37.5 KB|
1 2 lb. bag frozen hash browns (diced)
1 16 oz. container sour cream
1 can Cream of Chicken soup
1/4 cup butter
1/2 cup onion, chopped
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1 cup corn flakes
- Saute onions in butter until transparent.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, add potatoes (breaking apart any large, frozen chunks), sour cream, soup, 1 cup of cheese and toss well.
- Add sauteed onions to mixture and toss well again.
- Spoon mixture into a greased 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Combine corn flakes and 1 cup of cheese in a small bowl and spread evenly over mixture as a topping.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour
- Serve immediately.
From: Amy Strange