|Cocoa-Toasted Cauliflower.doc||37.5 KB|
1 large head fresh cauliflower, stems removed
1 tsp. paprika
1 tsp. unsweetened cocoa
¼ tsp. salt
¼ tsp. ground pepper
1 clove garlic, crushed
2 Tbs. coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut cauliflower down to florets and toss in a mixing bowl.
- In a separate small bowl, add all seasonings, garlic and oil.
- Melt in microwave for 30 sec. then give it a good stir.
- Drizzle mixture all over cauliflower and toss together (about 2 min.) until each piece is coated.
- Arrange cauliflower on a parchment or foil lined baking sheet for 25 - 30 minutes.
Recipe from: “Well Fed” by Melissa Joulwan - I highly recommend this book if you’re looking for more Paleo recipes.