Chocolate Chunk Oatmeal Cookies
|Chocolate Chunk Oatmeal Cookies.doc||37 KB|
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chunks
3 cups old fashioned oats, uncooked
2 sticks butter, softened
2 tsp. vanilla
3/4 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. cinnamon
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
- In a mixing bowl, beat butter and sugars together until creamy.
- Add eggs and vanilla; beat well.
- Add flour, baking soda and cinnamon; mix well.
- Add oats and chocolate chunks; mix well.
- Scoop dough with a tablespoon and form into a ball.
- Place on ungreased baking sheet and bake for 8 - 10 minutes.
- Cool for 2 minutes; then move cookies to a cooling rack or foil sheet to cool completely.
Makes about 4 dozen