|Chicken Spaghetti.doc||37.5 KB|
2 - 3 Tbs. extra virgin olive oil
1 cup chopped onion
4 - 6 cloves fresh garlic, crushed
1 lg. broccoli crown (washed, stems removed and cut into small pieces)
2 (10 3/4 oz.) cans Cream of Chicken soup
1 can milk (filled in empty soup can)
garlic salt to taste
salt/pepper to taste
12 oz. spaghetti noodles
3 - 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast (boiled and shredded - or a rotisserie chicken shredded)
1 - 2 cups sharp cheddar, shredded
- Boil chicken until done. Shred and set aside. (or shred rotisserie and set aside)
- Break noodles into thirds and cook as directed. Drain and set aside.
- In a large skillet or deep pot, saute onion and garlic in olive oil until tender.
- Add chopped broccoli and saute until slightly tender.
- Pour in soups and milk into mixture and stir well.
- Add garlic salt, salt/pepper to taste.
- Gently fold in chicken and noodles.
- Pour into a greased 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Top with sharp cheddar cheese, cover and bake at 350 degrees for 30 - 40 minutes.
- Removed foil the last 5-10 minutes and finish baking.